Yucatán, first state with Infonavit housing financing program for police officers

Result of the constant efforts of the Yucatecan governor Mauricio Vila Dosal Before the Federation, elements of the Ministry of Public Security (SSP) can already obtain credits to acquire their own home through the Institute of the National Housing Fund for Workers (Infonavit), which makes Yucatan in the first state in the country to have this financing program for security agents.

During the presentation of the scheme and accompanied by the director of Infonavit, Carlos Martínez Velásquez, Vila Dosal announced that the government of Yucatán and the National Chamber of the Housing Development and Promotion Industry (Canadevi) will cover 5 percent of said credits, since the Institute goes with the remaining 95 percent, as part of the “Police Housing Support Program”, so that this does not affect the family economy of the police .


Likewise, the Governor thanked President Andrés Manuel López Obrador and the head of Infonavit for the willingness to make this day’s great achievement possible, and recognized the work of the head of the SSP, Luis Felipe Saidén Ojeda, at the head of this Secretariat.

It might interest you: Councilors demand transparency from the Municipality of Aguascalientes due to indebtedness

In his speech, the director of Infonavit pointed out that, after three years of the Governor’s administration, the transformation of Yucatán towards a more just, free and advanced society can be seen in giving opportunities to all.


Regarding the credit available to the elements of the SSP, the federal official stressed that this option is aimed at the population that has been left out of other schemes of the Institute, starting with the pilot plan in Yucatán for the police of the state corporation, already which is a fundamental part of society, but which is expected to later spread to other sectors that until now have no access to financing.

He also indicated that the good news is that the State Government is betting on the housing subaccount of the police and those who cannot or wish to exercise it, the amount will complement the pension.


In this framework, Governor Vila Dosal reported, as part of the strengthening of the corporation, next year, 150 new patrols will be acquired to replace part of the SSP vehicle registry, since some are already more than 5 years old, as well as equipment and new trucks for the fire department.

It might interest you: Santiago Nieto reappears at a Samuel García event

“I will continue working until the last day of my government so that you have the necessary conditions and equipment, to continue making Yucatan the safest state in the entire country,” concluded the president of that state.


During the event, Vila Dosal, together with the director of Infonavit, gave the first 7 elements benefiting from this scheme the deeds of their new home, a sign of the commitment of the Yucatecan Governor with those who ensure the tranquility and peace of the Yucatecans.

OH

Leave a Comment