For this Friday, January 14, the Ministry of Health continue with him vaccination schedule in Chile. Process that also includes the beginning of the delivery of the fourth dose, or second booster shot, to increase immunity against the Covid-19 and the mutations that have appeared in the last time as the Omicron variant, which has a greater spread and symptoms somewhat different from those that had been known regarding the coronavirus.
From the Minsal they made a call to go to the centers and undergo vaccination procedures, especially because the increase in contagions registered in the last days, since there are currently more than 27 thousand active cases of coronavirus in Chile.
It should be noted that to date more than 45 million vaccines have been administered, which represents that 92% of the population in the country has the complete scheme. It is also indicated that the measure that suspend the mobility pass in case of not receiving the booster dose.
Fourth dose Covid-19 vaccination schedule: week from January 10 to 16
- Between Monday, January 10 and Sunday, January 16, they can be vaccinated with the fourth dose immunocompromised people who have received their booster dose by September 12, 2021.
Booster dose (third dose):
- Between Monday, January 10 and Sunday, January 16, people vaccinated with the full schedule until September 12, 2021 can be vaccinated with the fourth dose (third dose). It includes people vaccinated in clinical studies, validation of vaccines abroad and heterologous schemes.
- People aged 12 and over who have been vaccinated until September 12, 2021 may also attend.
First or second dose:
- Between Monday, January 10 and Sunday, January 16, people aged 3 and over may be vaccinated with the first dose. It will be with Sinovac or Pfizer vaccine as appropriate according to age and availability.
- Second dose to population vaccinated with Sinovac, AstraZeneca and Pfizer, with at least 28 days from the first dose.
- Vaccination of pregnant women from 16 weeks of gestational age. In this case, the Pregnancy Vaccination Counseling Form must be submitted. Click here to download the document.
Vaccination of boys and girls:
- Between Monday, January 10 and Sunday, January 16, boys and girls from 3 to 5 years old can be vaccinated.