The Spanish company is looking for talent to carry out its operations in Argentina. What are the vacancies and how to apply
06/22/2022 – 08:14 a.m.
The Spanish mobility company, Cabify, opened vacancies for professional job positions in Argentina.
The firm is a transport network that works through a mobile application for smartphones, whose vehicles are driven by autonomous service providers, who transport the passenger to the place they need, after calculating the time and price related to the journey, earning a commission for it.
Founded in 2011, in Madrid, Cabify spread to Latin America within a few months and is currently present in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay.
Work at Cabify in Argentina
Through its page on the LinkedIn social network, Cabify published the job vacancies it has in Argentina, which are for positions of Delivery Operations Manager Y Software Engineer.
According to Filo News, applicants for these positions must have previous experience and knowledge in the use of Microsoft Excel and the tool tableau.
The job positions that Cabify has available in Argentina
As part of the requirements, the company requests to have work experience in technology companiesleading logistics operations, web application development, among other issues.
Customer-focused communication skills, as well as leadership skills and a strategic mindset are marked as a plus, as is command of the English language.
Jobs at Cabify Argentina
The vacancies offered by Cabify to work in Argentina, and the requirements for each position, are the following:
1- Talent Development Specialist
- Proven experience in Talent Development in a fast growing organization.
- Experience working in technology companies or scale-ups.
- Experience in talent management cycles.
- Experience in coordinating training programs and LMS.
- High communication skills with customer focus and strong influencing skills.
- Strategic thinker in solving complex business problems.
- Proven experience working in English.
2- Head of Growth Argentina
- Education: Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in marketing, growth strategy, operations or entrepreneurship consulting.
- Leadership skills, strategic mindset, detail-oriented, capable of self-management, teamwork and adapt to change.
- At Cabify we work with Tableau and it is a great plus that you have experience with this tool or any other data visualization tool.
- Valuable advanced level of English.
What are the Cabify jobs in Argentina
3- Software Engineer
- Solid knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.
- Experience developing web applications and medium/large scale distributed systems in a production environment.
- Experience with common designs and architectural patterns.
- Ability to work independently, but also being a good team player.
- Ability to understand and help make excellent business and product decisions.
- Ability to achieve results in a changing and fast-paced environment.
4- Front End Engineer (Sr) – LATAM
- We are looking for a front-end engineer aligned with the values of our company, who is a good communicator and who can work in multidisciplinary environments.
- Have a solid background with at least 5 years of experience.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Used to working with “tools” like webpack, eslint, prettier, babel, etc.
- With experience in React and Redux.
Those interested can apply for these vacancies from the official page of Cabify on LinkedIn.
It is worth mentioning that the employer reviews portal mentions that employers average salaries in the country they are: for a Talent Development Specialist 188,619 pesos per month; for a Head of Growth, 223,478 pesos per month; for a Frontend Engineer (Sr) 347,715 pesos and for Software Engineer, 160,000 pesos per month.