This Saturday May 14 continues the vaccination campaign against him Covid-19according to the vaccination schedule of the Ministry of Healthis corresponding week of the month the injection with fourth dose to a new target group, they must also complete their vaccination schedule people who lack their third, second or first dose.
It should be noted that the Minsal reported that there are already more than 18 million booster doses applied in our country, however, 14 million correspond to the third dose and only 4 million to the fourth dose, so as of the following month, those who do not have their fourth dose of the vaccine after six months since their last inoculation, the Mobility Pass will be blocked.
Additionally, the health authority has stressed that to avoid crowds and maintain care due to the pandemic, people can schedule their assistance at the nearest vaccination site. Check out in this link public and private vaccination centers available throughout the country.
Who can get vaccinated against Covid-19 this Saturday, May 14?
First and second dose
- During this week you will be able to receive your first dose all persons 3 years and older.
- In addition you can get vaccinated with the second dose the population inoculated with Sinovac, AstraZeneca and Pfizer, with at least 28 days from the first dose and will continue the vaccination of pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy.
- Refering to third dose or first booster dose, the vaccination calendar indicates that this week corresponds to all vaccinated people with full schematic (first and second dose) until January 16, 2022.
- This week, all people 18 years or older that there are received their third vaccination by November 28, 2021, they will receive the fourth dose.
They are added immunocompromised people that they have received their third dose until January 16, 2022:
- Dialysis patients (heme or peritoneum).
- Solid organ transplant patients: heart, lungs, kidney, liver, pancreas.
- Hematopoietic precursor transplant patients.
- Patients with cancer undergoing treatment (radiotherapy, chemotherapy or hormonal therapy).
- Patients with autoimmune diseases receiving biological or small molecule treatments.
In addition, vaccination with the fourth dose for all health personnel that you have received your third booster dose until January 16, 2022. This includes:
- Medical services.
- Dental services.
- Clinical support services, clinical laboratories, SARS-CoV-2 detection laboratories.
- Radiology services.
- Pharmacy services.
- Pathology services.
- Other services: food, transportation, security, cleaning.
- Likewise, students of careers in the health area who are carrying out their clinical practice and attend to patients are considered.