They can also help you finance tuition costs for master’s degree studies abroad, for an amount no greater than 78 thousand dollars.
So, if you are interested in acquiring specialized academic training in ICT, this call may be for you.
(Also: Learn how to apply for the new OAS and Unir master’s scholarships).
• For the country call: be admitted to one of the programs enabled in the offer published in the call.
• For the call abroad: be admitted to or enrolled in master’s programs at one of the universities with international qualification or accreditation: Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai Ranking), CWTS Leiden 2021, Webometrica del CSIC, QS World University or ABET model.
• Be accepted in the credit history study and not be reported with a negative rating in any financial risk center.
• Have your own email account.
• Register through the means indicated in each call.
• The other requirements specified in each call.
(Also read: Until January 18, deadline to enter the victim education fund).
1. Review the terms of the call.
2. Enroll in one of the programs enabled in the offer.
3. Fill out the credit history study form and make the payment for that study.
4. If the study result is accepted, enter the request form and complete the information.
5. Check to see if your application was approved.
6. Upload the requested documents and verify that they have been approved.
7. Sign the guarantees.
(We recommend: These are the bad habits for which you never finish paying your debts).
This call opened on December 21, 2021 and will close on February 28, 2022 and is supported by Icetex as a forgivable credit.
You can consult the legalization, renewal, disbursements and forgiveness data at the Icetex portal.