ANSES and women: How do you request the Housing Certificate to collect $ 240,000?

The Ministry of Social Development, the body that leads Juan “Juanchi” Zabaleta, informed that a new registration was opened for the My Piece Program, aimed at women from neighborhoods registered in the National Registry of Popular Neighborhoods (ReNaBaP) that need to expand or renovate their homes.

To be able to do this, you need the Housing Certificate of the National Social Security Administration (ANSES), how to apply?

Through the program, the Government invests in a financing line dependent on the Ministry of Social Urban Integration of the MDS that It gives the winners $ 100,000 or $ 240,000 in two installments of 50%, through the body in charge of Fernanda Raverta.

The first installment, which began to be delivered at the beginning of the month to about 12 women, is intended for the beginning of the works while the second will be received after validating the progress of the work through a mobile application.

My Piece Plan: who can sign up

Women over 18 years of age.

Argentines or with permanent residence.

Residents of a Popular Neighborhood of RENABAP.

Have a Family Housing Certificate.

They were not winners in the October drawing.

My Piece Plan: how to register

Registration is done through the page and will run until November 28 since it aims to add those women who have not managed to sign up so far. While those that were not drawn in October will not need to do any procedures to participate in the draw on December 8.

Family Housing Certificate

The Certificate serves as a sufficient title for the accreditation of legal or fiscal domicile before any national, provincial or municipal public authority, entities and private companies. It allows to request and access public services such as running water, sewers, electricity, natural gas network. And it also makes it possible to request the Unique Tax Identification Code (CUIT), the Unique Labor Identification Code (CUIL) and request health, social security and educational benefits.

Certificate: who is it for

It is aimed at families who have been surveyed at home in the National Survey of Popular Neighborhoods. Those who have not yet been surveyed can request to be relieved through my ANSES or personally at an ANSES office.

Leave a Comment