The UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 begins the group stage on Tuesday with more than 20 Argentine footballers who are spread over 11 of the 32 teams that will participate in the competition. The final of the tournament will be on May 28, 2022 at the Krestovski Stadium in Saint Petersburg.
The two coaches who will be in the game are Diego Pablo Simeone as coach of Atlético de Madrid, the last champion of the Spanish La Liga, while Mauricio Pochettino will do the same in Paris Saint-Germain who will have Lionel Messi as a great reference of the squad .
Where the Argentines will play in the 2021/2022 UEFA Champions League
- Villarreal (Spain): Gerónimo Rulli and Juan Foyth
- Atlético de Madrid (Spain): Rodrigo De Paul and Ángel Correa
- Inter (Italy): Lautaro Martínez, Facundo Colidio and Joaquín Correa.
- Barcelona (Spain): Sergio Kun Agüero
- Seville (Spain): Marcos Acuña, Gonzalo Montiel, Lucas Ocampos, Alejandro Papu Gómez, Érik Lamela.
- Juventus (Italy): Paulo Dybala.
- Paris Saint-Germain (France): Leandro Paredes, Ángel Di María, Lionel Messi, Mauro Icardi.
- Porto (Portugal): Agustín Marchesín.
- Benfica (Portugal): Nicolás Otamendi.
- Ajax (Holland): Lisandro Magallán, Lisandro Martínez, Nicolás Tagliafico.
- Atalanta (Italy): Juan Musso, José Palomino.