MEXICO CITY.- If you are a higher level student of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) you can now register to request the UNAM Support Grant 2022-1 Elisa Acuña.
This Scholarship in support of the Maintenance of the UNAM Its objective is that the students of the institution continue with their studies and prevent them from dropping out of school.
What is the amount awarded by this Scholarship?
The economical support provided by this scholarship is up to 3 thousand 600 pesos and correspond to semester 2022-1 that covers the months of September, October, November and December.
This support is paid in a single display after the results of the call are published.
It may interest you: One peso coin is sold for up to 25 thousand in Mercado Libre
When can I apply for the Support Grant?
Interested students should apply on the page of the UP once the call is open, which is from October 8-20, 2021.
What do I need to register?
- Be a student of Mexican nationality.
- Be enrolled in a degree program at UNAM.
- Have a minimum GPA of 8 (eight) or its equivalent, as of the fifth semester. (This requirement is not required for semesters 1-4).
- Come from a household whose monthly per capita income is equal to or less than the Income Poverty Line (LPI), in force at the time of applying for the scholarship.
- Not count on another economic benefit for the same purpose granted by a dependency of the Centralized Federal Public Administration or by the UNAM.
- Not having other financial support granted by any agency of the Centralized Federal Public Administration, or by the UNAM, which under the principle of temporality is not compatible with the scholarship requested.
- Make the request through the Unique System of Higher Education Beneficiaries (SUBES).
- Subsequently make the request through the Integra system (INTEGRA).
- Have a 10-digit telephone number and a personal email account, in order to register it in the SUBES and INTEGRA systems.
It may interest you: Which banks charge you more commission for withdrawing money from their ATMs if you are not their client?
Can I apply for this scholarship if I already have others?
If you already have other type of financial support You will have to check that the scholarship you have is compatible with the Maintenance Department of the UNAM.
- Excellence Scholarships
- Training Scholarships (except CNBBBJ-UNAM-2021 Research Initiation Program)
- Professional practices
- Social service
- National Mobility and Degree, awarded by the Elisa Acuña Scholarship Program operated by the CNBBBJ
- Connectivity and Tablet Scholarships offered by UNAM.
- Youth Writing the Future
- International Mobility granted by the Elisa Acuña Scholarship Program operated by the CNBBBJ