This Wednesday, October 13, the Ministry of Health of Chaco continues with the provincial vaccination schedule against Covid-19 for different sectors of the population.
In this way, the following vaccines will be applied:
- First doses of Sputnik V for those over 18 years of age
- Moderna dose to complete prioritized population schemes from 12 to 17 years old, who have completed a 28-day interval
- First doses of Pfizer for prioritized population, with risk factors, 12 to 14 years old, and 15 to 17 years old, without risk factors
- Second doses of Sinopharm for those who completed 21 days of application of the first dose
- Second doses of AstraZeneca for those who completed eight weeks of application of the first dose
- Second doses of Sputnik V for people over 18 years of age with risk factors and for people over 25 years of age without risk factors, with DNI
- AstraZeneca Dose to Complete Sputnik V Schedules (First Dose), Population 18 Years and Over, No Risk Factors
- Sinopharm Dose for Prioritized Population of Children 3-11 Years
They can be purchased at the following vaccination posts:
- Gala Convention Center (24 hours a day)
- Club Central Norte, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Police School, from 7 to 13.
- School of Public Health, from 7 to 13.
- La Flota Cultural Center, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Hospital “Luis Fleitas”, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- CIC Municipal, from 9 to 14.