The Ministry of Public Health communicates that, during this weekend and the holidays for the celebration religious of the Lord and the Virgin of the Miracle, they will be operational two test centers in the city of Salta.
They are intended for those with symptoms compatible with COVID-19. Nasopharyngeal swabs are made in the devices to detect the infection caused by the SARS-COV-2 virus.
From the Undersecretariat of Health Management they reported that they will work today Saturday 11, Monday 13 and Tuesday 14, in the schedule from 8 to 13, the following centers:
- Circle of Legislators of Salta, in the north.
- COVID-19 Recovery Center, Limache.
Requirements to access the test
- Referral from the SaltaCovid App or the Citizen Service Line 148.
- Present a medical certificate, in which the exam is requested.
- No tests will be carried out for travel requests or other personal reasons.
- The person who starts with symptoms, should be swabbed on the 5th day, since the test has high sensitivity to the virus on that day.
- From the onset of symptoms, the individual must be isolated until they are swabbed and the sample is obtained.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Throat pain
- Sudden loss of smell or taste
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Nasal congestion