- The head of Labor reports on the process of the election of the new leadership of the Pemex union.
- Among the points that stands out about the renewal of the Pemex union, Luisa María Alcalde, Secretary of Labor indicates that 84 forms participated in 13 sections, and 9 out of 10 workers participated.
- Luisa María Alcalde, Secretary of Labor, indicates that the day is yet to be defined for all applicants to the union leadership of Pemex to be in the morning to present their proposal.
- Regarding the statements of the president of the INE, Lorenzo Córdova that the Government’s austerity proposal for the Institute is due to ignorance of its operation, the head of Segob says that he respects his sayings but the review was of the entire budget of the body.
- Regarding the opinion of analysts that the growth of the economy will be impacted by absenteeism due to the omiron, the Secretary of Government said that he believes that there will be no economic slowdown.
- The Segob head emphasizes that “he does not sweat someone else’s fever” and reiterates that he is not interested in participating in Morena’s process for the 2024 presidential candidacy.
- The President is very well, fortunately he is evolving favorably. He is coordinating the works. They all had access to a video that he released. Yesterday we had a meeting with the Secretary of Public Function and I with him, said Adán Augusto López on the health of the president.
- The Secretary of the Interior refers that a PCR test was carried out and that during the day he will report on the results.