The Bugatti Chiron and Bolide are officially all sold!

It was at the end of October 2021 that Bugatti “warned” car enthusiasts that time was running out to buy a Chiron. At that time, less than 40 copies were still available. And this is no longer the case, because the remaining hypercars have all found buyers.

In total, 150 customers with deep pockets ordered the monster at W16 last year, 60% of which were new customers of the Molsheim brand.

Of these 150 future wealthy owners, 40 have opted for the Bugatti Bolide, nicknamed “the most extreme Bugatti of all time”. Although the track beast was presented last August at The Quail in a production version, the French brand only needed a few months to sell all the copies to come.

For that, you obviously had to be very rich, but also very patient! The Bolide was sold for some 4 million euros (excluding tax), while the cars will not be delivered before … 2024!

2021 has been a busy year for Bugatti, with the start of deliveries of the Super Sport 300+ and the shipment of the Black Car, a one-off $ 13.4 million car, to its mysterious owner. In addition, all Divo units have been delivered in the past 12 months, when the company has opened four showrooms in Tokyo, Singapore, Riyadh and Manchester.

Bugatti Centodieci

Last copy Bugatti Divo

Bugatti Divo

As for what Bugatti has in store for us for 2022, the ten copies of the Centodieci with the sweet scent of EB 110 will be finalized and shipped to their owners. Customer deliveries of the Super Sport will begin soon, as part of Bugatti’s overall plan to deliver at least 80 vehicles this year.

First batch of Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport (2021)

Bugatti Chiron Super Sport

Of course, the year 2022 is important for another reason: the newly created joint company, Bugatti Rimac, will start working with 435 employees. 300 will be based in Zagreb and 135 in Molsheim, plus 180 from the VW Group development center in Wolfsburg.

As a reminder, the Rimac group holds 55% of the shares, while the remaining 45% belong to Porsche. Mate Rimac, founder and CEO of Rimac Automobili, is the CEO of the new company headquartered in Sveta Nedelja. Porsche will be a “strategic shareholder”. Oliver Blume, chairman of Porsche, is a member of the supervisory board, as is Lutz Meschke, vice chairman and chief financial officer of Porsche.

We now look forward to knowing more about the future and first models that will be developed under the aegis of Bugatti Rimac, already announced as “extraordinary”.

Leave a Comment