We put the Dream PC Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Gaming OC to work
Yesterday we set it up, but today is the day to see her working hard. In this video we are going to show the performance of the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Gaming OC video card, the first model we have for testing equipped with the newest and most powerful chip from Nvidia for its home market.
for this gameplay we will need to take our tests to the extreme. With cards with less performance than it already handily pushing games at 4K, we’ll need to use settings at the limit in tweaks like Ray Tracing and other graphical effects or, when even that’s not enough to stress enough, we’ll run tests on the impressive 8K resolution to make this card “pass work”.
The complete testing hardware includes:
– AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X – official site – analysis link
– MSI CREATOR TRX40 – official site
– Kingston Fury Renegade 4x32GB @3200MHz – official link
– MasterLiquid ML360P Silver Edition Cooler – official site
– Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 Ti Gaming OC – official site
– 2x Kingston Fury Renegade PCIe 4.0 SSDs – official link
– Cooler Master V1000 Platinum – official site
– Cooler Master HAF EVO 700 – official site
– Continues after advertising –
00:00 – Introduction
00:48 – Setting the Cooler Master HAF 700 EVO LEDs
02:23 – Call of Duty: Warzone
05:22 – Control
09:11 – God of War
11:54 – Cyberpunk 2077
13:14 – Conclusions
Thinking about buying a product online? Discover the Adrenaline Save extension for Google Chrome. It is free and offers you price comparisons at major stores and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.