πŸ“Š Tigres and Atlas, the teams most likely to reach the semis

Related news at the end πŸ‘‡πŸ»

This weekend we will meet the four semifinalists of Clausura 2022.

And after the first leg matches were played, the portal FiveThirtyEight announced the probabilities of the eight teams to advance to the next round.

if(typeof(jQuery)==”function”){(function($){$.fn.fitVids=function(){}})(jQuery)}; jwplayer(‘jwplayer_Pw8BXahn_84PISlsQ_div’).setup( {“playlist”:”https:\/\/content.jwplatform.com\/feeds\/Pw8BXahn.json”,”ph”:2} );

Tigres, with the advantage obtained in the Azteca, has a 93% chance of being a semifinalist, for only 7% of La Maquina. While Atlas has 92% for 8% of the Chivas.

In the other matches, AmΓ©rica and Pachuca also start with an advantage and are favorites to join the four guests who will continue fighting for the title.

Although Puebla and San Luis also have something to say about it.

Leave a Comment