The mayor Héctor Gay this morning supervised the progress of the sewerage network that is being carried out in the Villa Gloria neighborhood, accompanied by the secretaries Adrián Jouglard and Alejandro Meneses.
Financed by the Municipal Infrastructure Fund, the work has an investment that exceeds 31.4 million pesos, as detailed from the Commune.
Gay said that the works contemplate a total of 35 blocks and 4 thousand linear meters and are carried out by the Geomac company.
The works reach 281 home services and the communal chief affirmed that they are being carried out in response to a demand from the sector, so that they will improve the quality of life of each family.
The project is carried out in the following sectors of the neighborhood located in the jurisdiction of the Villa Harding Green delegation:
* Rafael Obligado, between Los Tamariscos and Bustamante.
* Bouchard, between Ingeniero Luna and Mansilla.
* D’Orbigny, between Los Tamariscos and Mansilla.
* Haiti, between Los Tamariscos and Bustamante.
* Baigorria, between Los Tamariscos and Mansilla.
* Rojas, between Ingeniero Luna and Bustamante.
* Formosa, between Mansilla and Bustamante.
* Engineer Luna, between Rafael Obligado and Rojas.
* Mansilla, between Rafael Obligado and Formosa.
* Mistral, between Rafael Obligado and Formosa.
* Bustamante, between Rafael Obligado and Formosa.