The Ministry of Health and Environment called on the community to donate blood due to the shortage of donors in our city.
Volunteers will be able to come from Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at the Regional Hemotherapy Center of the Río Gallegos Regional Hospital.
You must wear a mask to respect the sanitary stockings required in the framework of the COVID-19 pandemic
Who is it may to give
- People between 18 and 65 years of age,
- With a minimum body weight of 50 kilos,
- No history of heart, lung, liver, chagasic, oncological, infectious or other potentially risky disease for the recipient.
No may to be donors
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Those who have had surgery in the last 12 months
- Those who have had a piercing or tattoo in the last 12 months.