The provincial government informs that the registration to the national line of mortgage loans “Casa Propia” is enabled for Chaco residents who have land. Registration is done through the official site Argentina.gob.ar: extranet.hipotecario.com.ar/procrear/construccion/casapropia
The province has a quota of five thousand mortgage loans at a rate, zero for the construction of houses. The Construction Line can only be used to carry out work on the family home for the permanent use of the applicant. It is an accessible financing, oriented to families with incomes from $ 27,000 to $ 216,000 per month.
Casa Propia is intended for workers in the public and private sectors. Only 25% of income declared by the person who applies is affected and during 12 months, that the house is executed, the credit is not paid. It has an initial outlay of three installments and a term of up to 30 years.
Own house contemplates the construction of houses of up to 60 square meters, with amounts that accompany the evolution of the budget –With adjustment by Home index-, to ensure the completion of the work and the possibility of building on land owned by a direct relative, for those who do not have their own land.
The value of the monthly installment cannot compromise more than 25% of the income declared by the applicant and during the 12 months that the house is executed, the loan does not pay, with a disbursement system in 3 installments: 40%, 30% and 30%.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE “CASA OPIA” CREDITS
- Be between 18 and 64 years of age at the time of enrollment.
- Have income from formal jobs, retirements and / or pensions.
- The sum of the family group’s income on a net monthly basis must be in the range between: a minimum, vital and mobile wage of $ 27,000 or eight minimum vital and mobile wages of $ 216,000.
- Register (at least) 12 months of seniority in the activity (employees and independent).
- Owning a property that allows the construction of a family home.
- Register Situation 1 – Normal, in the financial system, that is, the taxpayer has no unpaid debts or has no arrears in the last 30 days.