PROGRESS ANSES: payment dates and how to sign up

https://www.tiemposur.com.ar/common/www/

To keep in mind

The national body published the program’s payment schedule. What are the amounts you pay and when.

Today ANSES reported payment dates.

Today ANSES reported payment dates.

The Progresar scholarships (Support Program for Argentine Students) They are designed to ensure educational inclusion opportunities for students in vulnerable situations.

Students between 18 and 24 years old who are a student or regular student of an educational institution and advanced students in the careers up to 30 years of age can access the program (in the case of dependent children under 18 years of age, the limit is extended up to 35 years).


To whom it corresponds

  • Young people between 18 and 24 years old.
  • People with children under 18 years of age, up to 35 years of age.
  • Trans people, indigenous peoples, with disabilities or refugees, with no age limit.

Requirements

  • Be Argentine / or native / o; naturalized or foreign, with legal residence of 2 years in the country and have a DNI.
  • Be a regular student of an educational institution.
  • Your income and that of your family group must not exceed 3 Minimum, Vital and Mobile Wages (SMVM).

How much, how and when do I charge

  • The amount is $ 3600 per month. You charge throughout the year (12 monthly installments).
  • You charge 80% monthly and the remaining 20% ​​if you prove that you were a regular student.
  • The money is deposited into a bank account and you will have a debit card to buy and withdraw cash.

Leave a Comment