This day there are 13 communes that advance to Phase 4 and four those that regress to Phase 3 at Step by Step Plan.
In addition, this Wednesday one of the two communes of Chile that was in Transition (Phase 2) advances to Preparation.
Although the Government announced the progress and setbacks on Monday afternoon, it decided that these would come into effect at 05:00 hours from today Wednesday, September 15.
Check below which are the communes that change phase:
What communes advance to Phase 4?
As determined by the authorities, there are 13 communes that advance to Opening this day:
– Cartagena, in the Valparaíso region.
– Pelluhue, Hualañé, Licantén and Pencahue, in the Maule region.
– Florida, Tirúa, Antuco and San Rosendo, in the Bío Bío region.
– Lonquimay, Lumaco and Curacautín, in the region of La Araucanía.
– Puerto Octay, in the Los Lagos region.
Do you know what is allowed in Phase 4? In this link we will tell you.
What communes advance to Phase 3?
Only one commune leaves Phase 2 and advance to Preparation at Step by Step Plan, according to the information provided by the Government.
Is about Puqueldón, located in the province of Chiloé, Los Lagos region.
In this link you can check what can be done in Phase 3, with and without the Mobility Pass.
What communes leave Phase 4 and go back to Preparation?
According to what has been determined by the Minsal, there are four communes that this day regress to Phase 3:
– Arica, in the Arica and Parinacota region.
– Well Almonte, in the Tarapacá region.
– San Pedro de Atacama, in the Antofagasta region.
– Chaiten, in the Los Lagos region.
The communes that were not mentioned maintain their current phase in the Step by Step Plan until further notice.