The province’s Ministry of Health announced that vaccination against Covid-19 this Saturday, June 18, will be carried out in some posts of the Gran Resistencia.
In this way, the following vaccines will be applied:
- First and second dose, from 3 years of age, with guidelines established for each vaccine according to age.
- Additional dose for immunosuppressed patients (with a complete two-dose primary regimen) one month after the last dose and people 50 years of age or older with a two-dose Sinopharm regimen.
- First and second dose of Sinopharm, for children from 3 to 11 years of age.
- First and second dose of Pfizer, for children from 5 to 11 years of age.
- First dose of Moderna, for children 6 to 11 years old.
- First booster dose for children 5 to 11 years old.
- Pfizer vaccine, from 5 years of age, regardless of the primary schedule.
- Modern Vaccine, from 6 years of age, regardless of the primary schedule.
- First booster dose for people who have completed an interval of 4 months from their last application with guidelines established for each vaccine, according to age.
- Over 12 years of age who have a complete primary scheme.
- Immunocompromised people who have a complete primary scheme and their additional dose.
- People over 50 years of age who have a complete primary schedule of the Sinopharm vaccine and its additional dose.
- Second booster dose for those over 18 years of age, who have completed 4 months since their first booster.
Within this population, Covid-19 positive people must wait 90 days to receive the second booster.
- Police School, from 7 to 13.
- Febrile Office, from 6 to 22.
- Hospital Eva Perón, from 8 to 12.
- Hospital Luis Fleitas, from 8 to 12.