On this occasion the cook of THE COMPASS 24Julio Borro, brings us the step by step to make a delicious bread flavored with coffee and walnuts, ideal to enjoy at breakfast or at snack time.
The spongy texture of this recipe is unmatched and it is also super easy to make, you can make it very easily at home following the steps in this note. Cheer up to prepare it!
- 420 grams of flour 0000
- 6o grams of butter
- 80 grams bran flour
- 260 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 yeast bread or 1 sachet
- 1 tablespoon fine salt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 100 grams of chopped walnuts
- 60 raisins
- 1 egg to paint
- We dissolve the tablespoon of coffee in cold water.
- Mix the flours and form a crown on the counter. In the center we add all the ingredients, except the butter.
- We knead until it is smooth and, now yes, we incorporate the butter and continue kneading, let rest 20 minutes.
- Cut the dough in half and make two loaves, then place them in a greased roasting pan. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with coffee. We take it to the oven for about 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.