As we know, the roll (or pionono) is a classic of Argentine desserts and comes in many versions, both sweet and salty. On this occasion, the cook THE COMPASS 24Julio Borro, brings us step by step to carry out
a delicious roll of chocolate and chantilly cream.
This fresh and light recipe is perfect to accompany a snack or to close a dinner. The result is a fluffy and airy dessert, impossible to resist.
To this preparation you can add an acid flavor such as raspberries or strawberries, which combine very well with the flavors of chocolate and cream.
- 1 pionon
- 300 grams of whipped cream
- 4 yolks
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of soluble coffee
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar and milk.
- Add the mixture to the chocolate and coffee. Cook stirring until thick.
- Extend the pionono, cover it with the chantilly cream, roll up, cover with the chocolate and coffee cream. Serve.
To freeze: keep in the cold until firm, wrap well with aluminum foil and return to the cold.
To defrost: remove from the cold and present in portions.