The National Social Security Administration (ANSES) will pay from this Monday up to $ 18,000 to two groups of beneficiaries of the Food Cardpromoted by a program of the Ministry of Social Development that seeks to give families from vulnerable sectors the opportunity to shop at neighborhood businesses and get the best prices.
It will be credited automatically together with the assets of some benefits of the pension agency and, to access this benefit, it is not necessary to register. But, To find out if you are in the universe covered by the plan and make inquiries about it, you can access online at “My ANSES”through the following link: https://www.anses.gob.ar/informacion/mi-anses.
The program reaches beneficiaries of the Universal Child Allowance (AUH) with children up to and including 14 years of age, pregnant women after three months who receive the Universal Pregnancy Allowance (AUE) and mothers of 7 or more children who receive the Non-contributory Pensions (PNC), with monthly amounts ranging from $9,000 to $18,000.
The plan will be paid from this Monday for those who receive AUH and AUE benefits, the pension agency reported.
– Monday May 16, ID finished in 5.
– Tuesday May 17, ID finished in 6.
– Thursday May 19, DNI finished in 7.
– Friday May 20, ID finished in 8.
– Monday May 23, ID finished in 9.
– Monday May 16, ID finished in 4.
– Tuesday May 17, ID finished in 5.
– Thursday May 19, DNI finished in 6.
– Friday May 20, ID finished in 7.
– Monday May 23, ID finished in 8.
– Tuesday May 24, DNI finished in 9.