After the adverse result in the STEP, the Government would have designed a strategic plan of various points. One of the most prominent is the possibility of a new IFE. This raises a big question, who would it be intended for?
The new Emergency Family Income (IFE) granted by the National Social Security Administration (Anses) it would have some modifications compared to the original.
The economic aid that would be granted again, collaborated in the past with almost 9 million households during the quarantine. Now the new IFE would have between 2 and 3 million beneficiaries.
The new economic aid that would be given through Anses, an organization directed by Fernanda Raverta, would have a different amount if we compare it with the last IFE granted.
Beyond that it could be presented under a different name, the new IFE would grant financial assistance of around $ 10,000. It would also be compatible with the collection of the Universal Child Allowance (AUH), Pregnancy Allowance (AUE) and the Progresar program.
The people who could benefit from the new IFE are:
- Informal workers.
- Workers of private homes.
- Monotributistas social or included in categories A and B.
The requirements that could be established would be the following:
- Be a native or naturalized Argentine and resident, with a legal residence in the country of no less than 2 years.
- Be between 18 and 65 years old.
- That the owner or his family group does not have income from a job in a dependency relationship in the public or private sector.
- Not be monotax C or higher, or self-employed.
- Not receive unemployment benefit.
- Not receiving tax or non-contributory retirements, pensions or withdrawals national, provincial, municipal or CABA.
- Not receiving social plans, complementary social salary, We Make the Future, Promote Work or other national, provincial or municipal social programs.