Former justice minister and former federal judge Sérgio Moro criticized the Lula and Jair Bolsonaro governments. He opened the series of interviews with pre-candidates for the Presidency of the Republic of Band B, this Thursday morning (25). He said in an interview with journalist Denise Mello that his project to fight corruption had been sabotaged by Bolsonaro and that the current president wants another four years to continue doing nothing for the country.
“I had my project sabotaged at the Ministry of Justice. The president wants another four years to continue doing nothing. We have very high inflation, unemployment and people without a present or a future. The president is only concerned with presenting programs that can guarantee re-election,” stated Moro, citing Auxílio Brasil, a program of the Federal Government, which, according to him, could compromise the finances of Brazil. The program has been under discussion in Brasília in recent days.
Moro also criticized Lula’s government and said that Brazil’s recession began during the PT’s period in office – from 2003 to 2010.
“We had the biggest recession in 2014 and 2016 in the Dilma government, which began during the Lula government, from the PT, people forget about these issues”, criticized Moro.
Moro was a federal judge in the triplex case in which Lula was convicted and thus unable to run in the 2018 elections, won by Jair Bolsonaro.
See the full interview: