Replays or repetitions. This is the name of the tool with which the Clubhouse audio social network allows its users to keep a record of their presentations before the audience. If you have not tried it yet, we will explain how to record your talks in Clubhouse to listen to them again whenever you want.
You will be interested in:
In the past, if you wanted to keep a record of your talks in the Clubhouse, you had to perform a series of juggles and there was not even the possibility of spreading them through the same application, but you had to do it on another platform. Fortunately, that has changed and today it is possible.
What is the advantage of keeping a record of your exhibitions? Because you can spread the content as you wish, either through a podcasts, make summaries, short clips, in addition to expanding your audience to people who reside in other time zones.
When creating a room, repeats and clips are enabled or disabled with the same toggle switch. Replays. While the replays consist of the entire talk, the clips are a 30-second preview of the room, which can be created during the presentation.
Enabling repeats is done when creating a new room. However, you should consider that it is only allowed for those that are open to any user of the platform, since the function is not available for those that are closed or by invitation.
To enable it, you must follow the following steps.
- Open the application and press the button Start room.
- Choose the option Open for your type of room.
- When you do, you will see the lever to activate the repeats.
You should consider that if you decide to disable replays, you will not have the ability to enable the feature during the live broadcast.
However, you can disable it after recording has started. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Select the three dots (…) located in the upper right corner of the room.
- Mark Disable repeats.
- You must confirm that you want to disable repetitions. If you do, you won’t be able to re-enable this feature.
When you are in a room, you can always know if the repetitions are enabled and, therefore, if it is being recorded. You just have to look under the title of the room, where you will see one of these indicators:
- If they are enabled, you will see Repetitions in and you can touch to get more information.
- If they are disabled, you will see the message Repetitions off.
Replays can be found on the exhibitor’s profile or on the respective club page, if the room is associated with a particular one.
The creators of the room also have the possibility to download the talk to share it as downloadable audio in podcast or as desired.
After the room is finished, you should follow these steps:
- Within your profile, select the three ellipsis (…), located in the upper right corner of the repetition.
- Mark Download full audio.
- When the replay is ready to download, you will receive a link that will open within your browser.