Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT and Monster Hunter Rise also received optimizations
Links for Download
NVIDIA has released the drivers GeForce 511.17 WHQL, highlighting the support for the new GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card with 12GB, 2GB more than the original model.
– Better optimized for the God of War game, including support for NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex.
– Games like Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, Hitman III, The Anacrusis, GRIT and Monster Hunter Rise also received optimizations.
– Support for NVIDIA DLDSR (Deep Learning Dynamic Super Resolution) technology.
– Flicker/disappearing text occurs when 12-bit color is used. 
– Random flickering occurs across the top of the screen when using desktop applications. 
– In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display random black screen flicker. 
– [Detroit Become Human]: Random stuttering/freezing occurs in the game. 
– [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control
Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel.  To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
To see all the news, check out the release notes for this version. clicking here. We also recommend checking out the NVIDIA Experience, this app makes the whole process easier and suggests downloading new drivers when they are released.
OBS.: The new versions bring all the fixes and news from previous versions.